Use a Computer
The library offers public access computers with high-speed Internet access & WiFi.
- The library provides free, unfiltered access to the Internet through seven (7) public access computers.
- Computer printout- .15 cents per page for black & white print; .25 cents per page for color prints. Cash/personal check only.
- Five (5) computers are located in the Main Library Area, with two (2) additional computers located in the Children's Library Area.
- Computers located in the Teen Area are for customers between the ages of 12-17 only. Adults are asked to use computers located in the center of the main room.
- Library computers offer Microsoft Office- Professional, including WORD, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.
- Customers may reserve computers in advance or on a walk-in basis.
- Parental permission (signature) is required for minors under the age of 18 yrs.
- Please request and sign a copy of the library's Internet Usage Agreement at your first visit. After that time, just sign in at the Circulation Desk prior to computer use.
- Customers using the computers are eligible for two (2) thirty-minute sessions per day. Customers requiring additional time for job searching, research, application or testing should notify library staff and request extension of their session time.
Library Internet Policy is available To learn about our portable computer devices, click .here.